Monday, February 7, 2011

New Poll

I have two feature posts in the works, both of which are Mesozoic crocodylomorphs. With that in mind and after reviewing my earlier posts, I thought it would be fun to get your opinions on your favorite crurotarsan clade, both for fun and so I can better gauge my readership, so check out the poll to the left and cast your vote. And of course, not every crurotarsan fits into the five clades I list, but it's just a poll. Also, since 4 out of 5 clades listed in the poll lived only in the Triassic, there may be some bias. I'll probably do a "crocodylomorph" poll and maybe even a "crown group" poll in the future.

Enjoy and stay tuned for those Mesozoic crocodylomorphs!

3 comments:

  1. where's the "all of the above" option?

    Errmm... I'll go with Aetosaurs, because they're so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I usually like to add something like "all the above" or "other", but I'm making y'all choose this time :-)

    ReplyDelete